Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Blog

Yes, it's true. I've joined the ranks of the blog world.
Who would have known just a short time ago I would have my own blog?
Well, welcome to the quilt world of Mod Mimi. A world where all quilts are embraced and loved, whether old or new.
Here I will be posting photos and stories of quilts, how they are made, who they are made for, and enjoying the entire process along the way.
My hope is you will enjoy and be inspired.
Thanks for joining me on this journey.
My first quilt I will be blogging about....





a quilt I made for my daughter, who just graduated from college. As the blog continues, you will undoubtedly learn more about her.
The pattern is Picnic from Scrap-Basket Sensations by Kim Brackett.
It went together very fast, using one jelly roll of Prayer Flag from Robyn Pandoff (of course I had to use fabric from a Robyn since my daughter is also named Robyn!) and 2 yards of background fabric.
I really love the colors and the design it made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment