Friday, September 28, 2012

Autumn is here!


With the weather having a little chill in the air, I find myself rushing to get projects done! And then I have the need to start more projects, you know, ones I can work on while on the couch, watching football with the hubs! Trying to stay on track and not have too many pans in the fire, so to speak.
Here are a few projects I will try and finish soon...
This fabric from Basic Grey is one of my favorites. Trying to decide if this will be a medallion quilt, or if I should make more? The pattern I used I altered by doubling the size of the templates. So now it is kind of a weird size 21 and 5/8". Not sure I want to make more blocks, but they would be stunning.



The on going hexagon project. I do love them. Shall I keep them small with only one ring, or add a second round?





A pineapple log cabin made from scraps. 
Though honestly, this one will more than likely be awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment